Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver Download, Manual Installations, Setup Installations
|Canon PIXMA MX350|
Canon PIXMA MX350: A Compact and Accessible All-in-One Printer As computer become more common, the demands for printer is also increasing, especially for office worker and college students. Canon, as one of the most famous printer producer, release Canon PIXMA MX350. This printer is a multipurpose device, which means it provides not only printing function, but also scanning, copying, and even faxing. This machine is also easy to operate, even without reading the manual books.
Canon PIXMA MX 350 has a compact design and modern look. This compact design allow you to move it easily and you don’t have to find extra space to put in your office or home. This printer can also work as extra decoration for your office. It is also equipped with wireless connectivity, Ethernet, USB port, various memory card slots, and Bluetooth. These various connectivity allow its user to connect and do their print jobs without having to stay close to the printer.
For its image quality, Canon PIXMA MX350 has quite remarkable quality. It can print up to 4800 dpi in resolution, which ensure the crispness of your outputs. Its scanner also work pretty well, though not as good as printer, with the maximum resolution of its image output is 1200 x 2400 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Specifications
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 45 seconds, Black: ESAT; 7.5 ipm, Color: ESAT; 4.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: Based on ISO/IEC 24734.
- Color:Simplex Mode: Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 pages, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): Color FCOT: 31 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Other Features: 1.8 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder PictBridge, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included: Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM, MX350 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.2 (D) x 7.8 (H).
- Weight: 19.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless Setting Up
Simply insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. You'll be printing wirelessly in no time. Be sure to select Network Connection, then Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection screens.
Here Easy to Follow Instructions:
- First you need to do is to put the driver CD of the type series Canon PIXMA MX350 printer into your computer or laptop.
- You can find the CD driver on the package box that you get when you buy a printer.
- If you lose your driver CD of her, do not panic because you can easily look it up on the web and free to download the drivers, because it is more specific Canon PIXMA MX350 printers in Canon's official website.
- The next thing is after that then last, you need to run the setup file from the driver CD. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you've put the driver CD in your laptop or computer.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose, This is to select the settings for wireless or USB settings on your printer.
- You also know that you have to select the wireless settings because it is for what you want out of this printer.
- So therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- And a new screen will pop up that will tell you to turn on the printer before you finally can process you want to do.
- Furthermore, another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection settings.
- For the first option is WPS and the second is a cableless arrangement. You just need to choose the second option on the Setup cableless earlier.
- If you use Windows XP, you just need to choose another Setup located in the lowest part of your laptop or computer screen.
- Once you have selected Setup cableless, please hold the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks twice.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will flash faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do all that, you just need to select the area where you purchased the printer.
- There are a few choices that you can choose the area and you will need to select the correct one based on where you are.
- Furthermore, the same thing applied when you choose the country later on after you select the region where you purchased the printer.
- The next thing that needs to be done when everything is done, you just have to accept the terms and agreements.
- Then the wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be completed.
- Things you need to do when the entire installation process is complete, then you can use the wireless features on your Canon PIXMA MX350 printer.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless Setup to Mac
- Go to the Canon WLAN set up button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- Airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPE-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12).
Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver Download
|MX350 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX350 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)|
|MX350 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX350 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX350 series User Manual (Mac)|
How To Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver:
- First Step When the download is complete, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click 2x on the file that has been downloaded earlier.
- After that you can see the default area. Click Next, then wait a while while the install process.
- and When the installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then test. and if it does not matter it is ready
- In the Start Menu on your computer will open the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu select Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has been opened, you can select the driver you want to uninstall.
- After the installation process is complete, restart your computer to work normally again.