Canon PIXMA MX439 Printer Driver Download, Setup Installations, Manual
|Canon PIXMA MX439|
Canon PIXMA MX439: An Impressive All-in-One Printer These days, many people prefer to purchase multipurpose devices, including printers, due to its affordability and simplicity. Thus, Canon, one of the most popular manufacturer of electronic devices, released Canon PIXMA MX439 to accommodate the demands. It provides the function of copier, printer, scanner, and even fax machine on only one device. Thanks to its FINE technology, this machine is able to create ink droplets as small as 2 Pl. The maximum resolution is quite exceptional, with 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MX439 has a standard speed compared to other models, with 5.5 inch per minute for color printing and 9.7 inch per minute for mono printing. It is compatible with several operating systems, such as Windows (XP and above) and Mac OS X (version 10.5.8 and above). It provides various software, including Canon MP Navigator EX, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX, and Canon Solution Menu.
The maximum resolution of Canon PIXMA MX 439 is quite stunning, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. It is equipped with Automatic Document Feeder and with this feature, you can print numerous pages without too much hassles. As for the connectivity, it comes with USB port and Wi-Fi, ensuring its accessibility to multiple devices at the same time.
Canon PIXMA MX439 Printer Specifications
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 45 seconds, Black: ESAT; 7.5 ipm, Color: ESAT; 4.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: Based on ISO/IEC 24734.
- Color:Simplex Mode: Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 pages, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): Color FCOT: 31 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Other Features: 1.8 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder PictBridge, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included: Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM, MX439 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.2 (D) x 7.8 (H).
- Weight: 19.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX439 Wireless Setting Up
Simply insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. You'll be printing wirelessly in no time. Be sure to select Network Connection, then Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection screens.
Here Easy to Follow Instructions:
- First you need to do is to put the driver CD of the type series Canon PIXMA MX439 printer into your computer or laptop.
- You can find the CD driver on the package box that you get when you buy a printer.
- If you lose your driver CD of her, do not panic because you can easily look it up on the web and free to download the drivers, because it is more specific Canon PIXMA MX439 printers in Canon's official website.
- The next thing is after that then last, you need to run the setup file from the driver CD. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you've put the driver CD in your laptop or computer.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose, This is to select the settings for wireless or USB settings on your printer.
- You also know that you have to select the wireless settings because it is for what you want out of this printer.
- So therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- And a new screen will pop up that will tell you to turn on the printer before you finally can process you want to do.
- Furthermore, another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection settings.
- For the first option is WPS and the second is a cableless arrangement. You just need to choose the second option on the Setup cableless earlier.
- If you use Windows XP, you just need to choose another Setup located in the lowest part of your laptop or computer screen.
- Once you have selected Setup cableless, please hold the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks twice.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will flash faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do all that, you just need to select the area where you purchased the printer.
- There are a few choices that you can choose the area and you will need to select the correct one based on where you are.
- Furthermore, the same thing applied when you choose the country later on after you select the region where you purchased the printer.
- The next thing that needs to be done when everything is done, you just have to accept the terms and agreements.
- Then the wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be completed.
- Things you need to do when the entire installation process is complete, then you can use the wireless features on your Canon PIXMA MX439 printer.
Canon PIXMA MX439 Wireless Setup to Mac
- Go to the Canon WLAN set up button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- Airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPE-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12).
Canon PIXMA MX439 Printer Driver Download
|MX439 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX439 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX439 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX439 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX439 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX439 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX439 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX439 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX439 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX439 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX439 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX439 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX439 series User Manual (Mac)|
How To Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX439 Printer Driver:
- First Step When the download is complete, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click 2x on the file that has been downloaded earlier.
- After that you can see the default area. Click Next, then wait a while while the install process.
- and When the installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then test. and if it does not matter it is ready
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX439 Printer Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer will open the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu select Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has been opened, you can select the driver you want to uninstall.
- After the installation process is complete, restart your computer to work normally again.