Canon PIXMA MX870 Printer Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setting Up
|Canon PIXMA MX870|
Canon PIXMA MX870: A Great Multipurpose Printer with High Resolution With the rapid development of technology, multifunctional devices are more favorable, including printers. Canon, as one of the leading manufacturer of printer, launched Canon PIXMA MX870 to answer that challenge. This printer is able to print, scan, copy, and even send and receive fax in just one device. This is surely comfortable for those who has small office and require highly productive devices.
Canon PIXMA MX870 is equipped with inkjet printing technology that ensures the quality of your print jobs. This device can also produce high-quality results, with the resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi for color and 600 x 600 dpi for monochrome. It is also remarkably fast, with the speed of 9.4 inch per minute for monochrome printing and 6.1 inch per minute for color printing. This device also has compact design that will suit small office.
Canon PIXMA MX870 offers so many additional features, such as Auto Duplex feature and Auto Documents Feeder. Auto Duplex feature allows you to print on both side of the paper and save you some money for paper cost. With Auto Documents Feeder, you can continuously print effortlessly. With all of this features mentioned above, this machine is surely the best choice for those living a hectic office life.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Printer Specifications
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 45 seconds, Black: ESAT; 7.5 ipm, Color: ESAT; 4.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: Based on ISO/IEC 24734.
- Color:Simplex Mode: Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 pages, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): Color FCOT: 31 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Other Features: 1.8 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder PictBridge, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included: Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM, MX870 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.2 (D) x 7.8 (H).
- Weight: 19.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Setting Up
Simply insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. You'll be printing wirelessly in no time. Be sure to select Network Connection, then Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection screens.
Here Easy to Follow Instructions:
- First you need to do is to put the driver CD of the type series Canon PIXMA MX870 printer into your computer or laptop.
- You can find the CD driver on the package box that you get when you buy a printer.
- If you lose your driver CD of her, do not panic because you can easily look it up on the web and free to download the drivers, because it is more specific Canon PIXMA MX870 printers in Canon's official website.
- The next thing is after that then last, you need to run the setup file from the driver CD. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you've put the driver CD in your laptop or computer.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose, This is to select the settings for wireless or USB settings on your printer.
- You also know that you have to select the wireless settings because it is for what you want out of this printer.
- So therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- And a new screen will pop up that will tell you to turn on the printer before you finally can process you want to do.
- Furthermore, another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection settings.
- For the first option is WPS and the second is a cableless arrangement. You just need to choose the second option on the Setup cableless earlier.
- If you use Windows XP, you just need to choose another Setup located in the lowest part of your laptop or computer screen.
- Once you have selected Setup cableless, please hold the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks twice.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will flash faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do all that, you just need to select the area where you purchased the printer.
- There are a few choices that you can choose the area and you will need to select the correct one based on where you are.
- Furthermore, the same thing applied when you choose the country later on after you select the region where you purchased the printer.
- The next thing that needs to be done when everything is done, you just have to accept the terms and agreements.
- Then the wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be completed.
- Things you need to do when the entire installation process is complete, then you can use the wireless features on your Canon PIXMA MX870 printer.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Setup to Mac
- Go to the Canon WLAN set up button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- Airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPE-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12).
Canon PIXMA MX870 Printer Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MX870 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How To Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX870 Printer Driver:
- First Step When the download is complete, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click 2x on the file that has been downloaded earlier.
- After that you can see the default area. Click Next, then wait a while while the install process.
- and When the installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then test. and if it does not matter it is ready
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX870 Printer Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer will open the control panel.
- In the Control Panel menu select Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has been opened, you can select the driver you want to uninstall.
- After the installation process is complete, restart your computer to work normally again.